This project was a quick 2-day protoype to gain some understanding on developing for mobile platforms and learning some optimisaztion methods such as asset compression and level of detail for visual assets.


The game itself is a basic infinite runner where the player has to dodge an onslaught of busy lorry drivers while maintaining their fuel and scoring points.


The game be downloaded for Android, here.

This game was made from the existing IP of Super Trash Heroes, from Play West. As a team we were tasked with creating a game with an alternative genre to that of the original, a 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up, so we made a top down, 4 player, co-op game in the spirit of Left 4 Dead and Hotline Miami.

Utilising the existing assets, we made the enemies into playable characters with unique special attacks while keeping to the original theme of waste management through the collection of food and rubbish. The game also features a boss battle that was a way to round off the game and include a feature from the original game, in the form of a JCB Digger.

This project was a colaboration of multiple gameplay mechanincs, and we were tasked with making a 3D action-adventure platformer based around the gameplay mechanics made prior in the module.

Additional features were added after such as the cutscenes, boss fight and world exploration. The game is comprised of 2 unique levels, an overworld arena and a boss fight.

This was a team project where we were tasked with demaking a game in the style of the Atari 2600 and the game we demade was Overcooked. It features single and multiplayer modes and has many of the orignal game mechnics such as kitchen fires and multiple food orders.

The game can be downloaded for PC, here.

As part of a group project, this game is a maze-runner where the player collects eggs before they hatch into man eating turtles.

The cave is procdually generated and connects with prefabricated tiles. The turtles navigate with A* pathfinding based on the nodes for each floor tile.

The theme and idea of the project was given to us from the random game generator site and we were given: “A game where you banish turtles from the darkest of caves”.

The game can be downloaded for PC, here.

As continued development on this commercial product, I was part of the team that handled the implementation and changes made to the existing power up systems.

Many changes were made to keep the balance fair, while making the game engaging and enjoyable. While working in a large cohort, I handled the design changes our group wanted to make and organized meetings between the other design managers to make sure there was fewer conflicting additions that would overlap.

Group management between the cohort used Scrum development to pull multiple team’s work together and work over any code conflicts. My internal group soon adopted an Agile approach, and we were able to efficiently and quickly develop the systems we wanted in place while granting additional time for testing and bug fixing.